Appreciation LOOK AT MY BADGES (2 Viewers)

Joined
25 February 2019
Messages
1,009
Reactions Received
3,554
Location
SHINee Academy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I thought each member badge was supposed to correspond with the group you put next to it and for a second I deadass thought Namjoon was in Kara...
 
  • Haha
Reactions: cosmic_gayls

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Cuuuute :nekolove:

I'm trying to decide how long I keep this aesthetic before I bother changing my badges :dubuthink:
Stream btw
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread