- Joined
- 26 February 2019
- Messages
- 29,345
- Reactions Received
- 36,273
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 66,410
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
Oh noo, it's so pretty!
WHATi have no idea what that it but it looks gorgeous and gay so i love it
I'm would read it out loud to youOh noo, it's so pretty!I want it, but I can't speak German anymore.
![]()
I don’t thing there is a french translation yet, but you can read the english oneI wonder how the French version looks like
I can't do anything, he ain't even knows Mo Dao Zu Shi.
Deal!I'm would read it out loud to you
![]()
How did you know?I don’t thing there is a french translation yet, but you can read the english one
![]()
I think I have read that Germany is one of the first countries in Europe who got the books translatedHow did you know?
SadI think I have read that Germany is one of the first countries in Europe who got the books translated
They released a hardcover and softcover version (similiar to Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation)oh, I didnt know they released the novel. I´m reading the comic and the art is really great.![]()
I`m not really fan of german translations anymore. I brought solo leveling in english even though it released in germana and even cheaper.They released a hardcover and softcover version (similiar to Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation)