- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
ehhhhh for good causeCaity Baser hahahahahahahahahahahna
Have been playing I'm a Problem on repeat for three days now hahahaehhhhh for good cause
dear lord omgHave been playing I'm a problem on repeat for three days now hahaha
I LOVE HER ACCENT![]()
british accent ehI LOVE HER ACCENT![]()
Southampton for Caitybritish accent eh
I find it good too
reason why I like Lily Allen
my great grandmother was from harlesdenSouthampton for Caity
POSHmy great grandmother was from harlesden
Harlesden /ˈhɑːrlzdən/ is a district in the London Borough of Brent, North West London. Harlesden. The Royal Oak, High Street/Park Parade.
yeah my grandmother has a british mum and an australian fatherPOSH
that's interestingyeah my grandmother has a british mum and an australian father
it was interesting when I made our family tree with that informationthat's interesting
I should try to find my tree tooit was interesting when I made our family tree with that information
I am just lucky my grandmother remembers when she is 87I should try to find my tree too