So this is the magic of kpop eh???
I was upset...cause dunno if Senorita will tops Hann in fastest MV views 24hrs cause it is lacking behind some said YT freezes the view....being antsy and my own personal life is feels like shit anw nowadays (whoops personal shit), I dumped it all out in IDOL CHAMP app hahahaha....look at this stupid looking bird in a kpop app lmao lmao
Shit might be drunk nite KPS, being a kpop fan is....pricey lol
I was upset...cause dunno if Senorita will tops Hann in fastest MV views 24hrs cause it is lacking behind some said YT freezes the view....being antsy and my own personal life is feels like shit anw nowadays (whoops personal shit), I dumped it all out in IDOL CHAMP app hahahaha....look at this stupid looking bird in a kpop app lmao lmao
Shit might be drunk nite KPS, being a kpop fan is....pricey lol