- Joined
- 20 November 2018
- Messages
- 43,331
- Reactions Received
- 75,423
- Location
- In the OCEAN
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 142,021
- Pronouns
- Fish/Mermaid
- Ship
Yesterday was my mom's birthday and she lives far so my brother and I facetimed her with a cake.
(Really, we just want a reason to eat some cake.)
I ordered a cake from this new bakery and I didn't know how small the mini cake was gonna be.
IT WAS SMALL. IT'S SO CUTE!!!!
LOOK AT IT!!!
I put my ring next to the cake for comparison.
(Really, we just want a reason to eat some cake.)
I ordered a cake from this new bakery and I didn't know how small the mini cake was gonna be.
IT WAS SMALL. IT'S SO CUTE!!!!
LOOK AT IT!!!
I put my ring next to the cake for comparison.
Last edited: