- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
what did you surprised you?Wow I'm shocked![]()
4th isn't bad :Dlittle mix still going strong![]()
Nothing, I was just jokingwhat did you surprised you?![]()
it seems close to my real taste tbhNothing, I was just joking![]()
Definitelyit seems close to my real taste tbh
DOESN'T IT?
but MIGMA >>>>>Little Mix is doing really well lmao.
![]()
what happened xDand here I am killing my lastfm with capital bra in the mean time![]()
I JUST KEEP LISTENING TO HIS SONG. Lowkey bops tho adu would hate me for that lolwhat happened xD
I SEE. THEY ARE MY LAST SIX MONTHS STATS THOUGHI JUST KEEP LISTENING TO HIS SONG. Lowkey bops tho adu would hate me for that lol