SaviorITZY Joined 6 September 2018 Messages 1,873 Reactions Received 6,954 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 20 December 2019 #1 Reactions: JoanaIsHere, VillageIdiot, jasque and 5 others
MinSquishy Joined 30 March 2019 Messages 5,067 Reactions Received 15,900 Location 𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Squoosh ♡ Gender Non-Binary Pronouns they / them Ship @ParkSeonghwaaa Wreck @itzybitzyblink 20 December 2019 #2 I respect that. Reactions: JoanaIsHere, yeji, SaviorITZY and 1 other person
YouNiceKeepGoin Joined 18 April 2019 Messages 2,326 Reactions Received 7,732 Location TXT's Hair Line Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Wreck @SakinoSweety 20 December 2019 #3 OMO! Oh Much is on it?? 😂 Reactions: JoanaIsHere, yeji and SaviorITZY
SaviorITZY Joined 6 September 2018 Messages 1,873 Reactions Received 6,954 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 21 December 2019 #4 YouNiceKeepGoin said: OMO! Oh Much is on it?? 😂 Click to expand... $5. I let them know that I no longer want contact with them after this Reactions: JoanaIsHere, jasque, yeji and 1 other person
YouNiceKeepGoin said: OMO! Oh Much is on it?? 😂 Click to expand... $5. I let them know that I no longer want contact with them after this
YouNiceKeepGoin Joined 18 April 2019 Messages 2,326 Reactions Received 7,732 Location TXT's Hair Line Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Wreck @SakinoSweety 21 December 2019 #5 SaviorTXT said: $5. I let them know that I no longer want contact with them after this Click to expand... Lol😂 Reactions: JoanaIsHere, yeji and SaviorITZY
SaviorTXT said: $5. I let them know that I no longer want contact with them after this Click to expand... Lol😂
honeyfornomoney Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 5,078 Reactions Received 14,232 Location CL's cherry tree Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom GZB Gender Female Ship @Chaelin 21 December 2019 #6 Lmaoooooooooooo Reactions: JoanaIsHere, yeji and SaviorITZY
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 21 December 2019 #7 dude such a cool present Reactions: SaviorITZY and JoanaIsHere
jasque Antifragile . . Joined 29 August 2018 Messages 11,564 Reactions Received 42,959 Location Brasil Cards View Profile KS Coins 18,971 Fandom Chahee Lovers Gender Male 21 December 2019 #8 Now that mad guy can finally chill Reactions: SaviorITZY, JoanaIsHere and yeji