Appreciation Look what I got (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
the peak of fashi-
taeyong
i'm so sorry but I think I busted a lung bahahahaha
I need that one with all the meme faces
they're on a site called redbubble if you want to find more :haylul:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
they're on a site called redbubble if you want to find more :haylul:
:pepesmug: if i ever meet you in real life, you best best I'm wearing a miniskirt with kpop meme faces
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Ahsoka

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
it looks so dope
 

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
Oh this is so cool! The pictures are pretty and I like the whole black and white aesthetic.

I've never heard of adult coloring books? Didn't know it was a thing.

Where'd you get it?


I think my Tzuyu Photobook is coming in soon. It shipped awhile ago.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Drew_B
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,077
Reactions Received
52,953
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,108
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
This is so cool, (sorry for being late to respond.)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Drew_B

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread