- Joined
- 11 May 2019
- Messages
- 449
- Reactions Received
- 1,505
- Location
- EXO planet~
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
lol I guess I do.u like boys that are pretty and cute. also Hyunjin <3
Mine for dudes:
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
thank you. I only choose the cutest, marshmallowiest, sweeties. That's NCT's Jungwoo!Omg. they are all perfect. Who is the 3rd picture though? I need to stan.
oops I mean the 2nd one xDthank you. I only choose the cutest, marshmallowiest, sweeties. That's NCT's Jungwoo!
lol Im going to be THAT person. But if you like nice lips, why don't you stan Hyunjin? He has the best lips everjin, yeonjun, lucas
nice lips
Up10tion's Wooshin!oops I mean the 2nd one xD
I'll definitely have to check them out <3Up10tion's Wooshin!
He's currently on Produce X 101 as Kim Wooseok (his real name)
He's super cute and has a pretty voice
all of monsta x does too, but im biasedlol Im going to be THAT person. But if you like nice lips, why don't you stan Hyunjin? He has the best lips ever
I can relateall of monsta x does too, but im biased