Looking at all my biases, do I have a type? (1 Viewer)

Joined
11 May 2019
Messages
449
Reactions Received
1,505
Location
EXO planet~
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Yes, you definitely have a type. All your idols have the same face shape. An intellectual about picking your biases though:sanapray:

Mine are...
Funny! That is actually so true.. NEVER realized that.
+all of your biases are very well chosen. Yuqi is my bias In (G)I-dle also.
 
  • Love
Reactions: baekk
Joined
11 May 2019
Messages
449
Reactions Received
1,505
Location
EXO planet~
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
My ultimate bias

[


My other biases






I don't know if I have a type, probably not.​
you do have a type, but I can't put my finger on what is it exacly that makes them all similiar. BTW all of your biases are 👌
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Evergreen and Peach

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
you do have a type, but I can't put my finger on what is it exacly that makes them all similiar. BTW all of your biases are 👌
I can't either, haha. Maybe it's the noses? I don't like perfect noses on male idols. And manliness but in cute way? Other biases that I didn't include are NCT's Taeil, BTS's Jin, B.A.P's Yongguk, etc.

And thank you! :pepeheart:
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
My UBs are Taeyeon & Seulgi

My other biases are Rose, Jihyo & Sua, and they all have one thing in common. They are either the main vocalist or the main dancer of their groups.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread