Looking at my past Spotify wraps (1 Viewer)

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
(stolen from @Day I took it)

and I'm just following it.

Uh I thought I only had like 4 wraps but nah. So here we go.

1732834350576.png

Songs I still have: 6/9
- I don't know when KPop was added to Spotify, but I'll assume it wasn't at least available in my country. Around this time I had just gotten into Alternative R&B. Though I have no idea what some of these songs are (I swear I've never heard #1 #4 nor #9, and there are alot more songs that I knew that it shouldn't be this high). So I'll also assume I didn't know that Private Session was a thing.

1732834423316.png

Songs I still have: 6/9
- Just about the same, don't think I had KPop + was discovering R&B. I'm starting to see that JMSN was one of my favorite finds in the genre back then.

1732834541696.png

Songs I still have: 7/9
- Ah, this is where I started discovering JPop. There are some Daichi Miura and various Exile Tribe groups here - but still going strong with R&B at the top. What's also funny is that #8 is only in there because I was practicing a dance routine for a show - otherwise I don't listen to NM.

1732834646776.png

Songs I still have: 9/9
- This year, I started using Spotify much more and quickly made many playlist for songs I've known for years. This list also includes alot of 2000s rock, and 90s R&B.

1732834698273.png

Songs I still have: 9/9 (yes, I'm hoping Namie becomes unblocked one day)
- Okay Rina! Here's when I discovered her. And damn it, I just remembered that Namie isn't available in my country anymore. It's been about a year, and I wish I could listen to the few songs I had. This year is where I started moving my KPop playlists here, as OnlyOneOf is in this list (and AKMU, Nuest, Crush). I also got my first job after college, and needed to focus - so there's a handful of lofi tracks in this year.

1732834788015.png

Songs I still have: 9/9
- If Kingdom's in this list, I definitely had my KPop playlists finished. I remember Black Mamba and Spider having me in a chokehold hug all year - I still think that shit was so good. This is the first year with all of the base genres I listen to.

1732834827477.png

Songs I still have: 9/9
- Every once in a while, I get into a KRnB / KHH phase. I think Teen Top is only up here because my Spotify failed to inform me that I had that song in my playlist 3 times (I added it every time they suggested it to me). #1-#3 were repeated for hours, so no surprise. This list is 90% KPop.

1732834927331.png

Songs I still have: 9/9
- YEAHHHH!!! As expected, this is hands down my favorite list since it represents me the best. I'm sure I'll say the same this year. I discovered P1Harmony because of the New Year's Gift event where I made a P1H layout. Definitely repeated #1 - #4 for hours.

My Top Songs 2024???

For 2023, I correctly guessed my #1 song. Before this year's Wrapped comes out, I want to guess my top 5.
Going back through this year, I see that I've discovered a handful from swapping albums with @/Willow, listened to less KPop, and got into hiphop (though I don't see it in my top 5, not til 2025).

My guesses in order are:





​
 
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Willow and Day1

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,014
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
What a beautiful thread 😭 about the KPOP songs around 2016, I know there were time when entire albums would be deleted and later readded - also around the same time they switched from hangul titles to English titles. This might be the reason why you're missing some things
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: Willow and Tickita

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread