- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,031
- Reactions Received
- 98,803
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 348,717
- Ship
- Wreck
Its the only card I'm missing to complete BP, is there anyone who would want to trade it?
Here is what I currently have:
kpopsource.com
If I don't have anything you want but you would want to trade the card in general, please let me know anyways!
Here is what I currently have:
Moguri's Card Box ฅ /ᐠ. 。.ᐟ\ ฅ ᵐᵉᵒʷˎˊ˗ - K-Pop Source — Keeping the K-Pop Forum Spirit Alive
💗 banner by @Harmony_Starz 💗 Hello, I'm glad you found my card box! :llama_squish: If you are looking to take any cards out or put some in, please note the following rules: - trading limited for limited - always accepting limited cards for commons / rares you might want (I own all korean...
kpopsource.com
If I don't have anything you want but you would want to trade the card in general, please let me know anyways!