- Joined
- 2 September 2020
- Messages
- 2,684
- Reactions Received
- 5,370
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
i’ll trade any of the seventeen and stray kids
three way trades are fine
three way trades are fine
I'd like to trade for Seventeen cards if I get IOI ones but I have to wait til tomorrow~
That's the thing about having no cards to trade... The wait for the next daily card feels like a long time and ultimately you still might not get a suitable card to trade.I'd like to trade for Seventeen cards if I get IOI ones but I have to wait til tomorrow~
Yeah, it might take me forever to get a valuable card, and what if it's one that I want to keep like Taeyeon? LOLThat's the thing about having no cards to trade... The wait for the next daily card feels like a long time and ultimately you still might not get a suitable card to trade.
![]()
![]()
okay !idk if you'd be down to trade your svt dk for 4 svt cards you dont have yet and the promise that you get any ioi / bts cards i might get in the future![]()
THANK Uokay !