- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
Some people asked if there will be a female version and I decided that there will be one. I don't know exactly when yet and since I know more about BGs I'd like to ask if you could dm me female covers from unknown singers, can be long or short covers, try to look for quality that doesn't hurt your ears
and at least 2 covers of one female idol would be appreciated.
@Vikki @RainbowDevil @LucidDream @Darkyoda @margoto @perhapz @igloo @dreamcatcher @Grazil @Discipline @Lilac @blueberries@BritishLuvie @CrunchyLegend @dooh @EazyC @Icy68446 @Yolks @ilovebread @infire707 @Ireneisbaee @lexusuwu @Lord_Taeyong @Lovely_Cornchips @mysteric @Panda @Peach @PrestonGarvey @RavenHikari @Pigeon @Soleski @Sory @SuddenlyKfan @taemint @Vipmulti @ReadMyFanfic2 @notthatmarko @Crackhead @Soleski @NogaNono @Riasama @bulletproof @JungkooksWife @Walnutt @onedaily @KwonSoonYoung
and at least 2 covers of one female idol would be appreciated.
@Vikki @RainbowDevil @LucidDream @Darkyoda @margoto @perhapz @igloo @dreamcatcher @Grazil @Discipline @Lilac @blueberries@BritishLuvie @CrunchyLegend @dooh @EazyC @Icy68446 @Yolks @ilovebread @infire707 @Ireneisbaee @lexusuwu @Lord_Taeyong @Lovely_Cornchips @mysteric @Panda @Peach @PrestonGarvey @RavenHikari @Pigeon @Soleski @Sory @SuddenlyKfan @taemint @Vipmulti @ReadMyFanfic2 @notthatmarko @Crackhead @Soleski @NogaNono @Riasama @bulletproof @JungkooksWife @Walnutt @onedaily @KwonSoonYoung