Official Looking for IM rares (1 Viewer)

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
.
.
Joined
24 October 2018
Messages
55,418
Reactions Received
41,059
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
239,178
Fandom
Mingyutized
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Don’t know how I didn’t realize I needed them still until now :pepeslippy:
I have 5, I need 1-4. I’ll trade a rare for a rare, 2 commons for a rare it depends. I’d need to think about it
@Moguri and @Hakunama_Tata do you still need the rare that I have that you want?

Edit: all in pending trades :sanapray:
Did you already get it? :dubuthink:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Did you already get it? :dubuthink:
Currently I do have trades set up for all, but I don’t mind switching one to you so you can get Hoshi if you’re still down :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Boyo

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Thank you so much! :maheart: What about KARD J.steph and Somin rares?
Sounds good. I'll re-roll them tomorrow and let you know after so you can set up the trade for whichever IM Rares you need.
:icgyu:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Sounds good. I'll re-roll them tomorrow and let you know after so you can set up the trade for whichever IM Rares you need.
:icgyu:
Thanks cal, you’re the best :ankha:
 
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I've posted my Kard J.Steph, Somin re-roll so you can post the trade whenever you are ready.
:bigcatlove:

Edit: If you need more, let me know which card/s you can give up so I can re-roll again.
:icgyu:
 
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread