Found Looking for loona jinsoul rare (1 Viewer)

Joined
23 December 2022
Messages
2,805
Reactions Received
7,581
Location
From & Born in the LOOΠΔVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,479
Fandom
Kk.LoOurii-bit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/ Her
Shes the only rare i need left to complete loona rare
Man

I really need to start trading cards and doing stuff with cards lol

I don’t have what ur looking for sadly :,)
 

ADORA

a flower hidden in the dark, wanting to bloom🎐🌷
.
Joined
15 December 2020
Messages
9,254
Reactions Received
18,839
Location
A flower that resembles you🎐🍥
Website
heartsforu2.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,460
Fandom
teume/carat
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Man

I really need to start trading cards and doing stuff with cards lol

I don’t have what ur looking for sadly :,)
Thats ok!
If you post enough posts and threads then you could ask for your daily card ( one card for ur posts and one card for ur threads)
If you post(comment) 15 comments then you can ask and for threads its 3 except in a certain place i forgot which one tho
 
  • Love
Reactions: ProudOrbit
Joined
23 December 2022
Messages
2,805
Reactions Received
7,581
Location
From & Born in the LOOΠΔVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,479
Fandom
Kk.LoOurii-bit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/ Her
Thats ok!
If you post enough posts and threads then you could ask for your daily card ( one card for ur posts and one card for ur threads)
If you post(comment) 15 comments then you can ask and for threads its 3 except in a certain place i forgot which one tho
Thank you!
I hope to start with that :bigcatlove: :pepeheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: ADORA

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread