Trading Looking for Stray Kids & 3racha Cards! (1 Viewer)

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
every time i find somebody who has an skz card, they're collecting them too, so hopefully making a thread will help me out some and it'll find people who are willing to trade :sanapray:

if there's anybody out there who has an skz/3racha card they're willing to trade for any of these pls lmk!:

skz cards i have currently:

On Hold:
 
Last edited:
Joined
17 August 2023
Messages
5,522
Reactions Received
3,171
Location
left kps :)
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,516
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Hi! Do you think you would be willing to put your Eunbi Halloween on hold for me? I can get you 2 Stray Kids and/or 3Racha cards.
 

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
Hi! Do you think you would be willing to put your Eunbi Halloween on hold for me? I can get you 2 Stray Kids and/or 3Racha cards.
sure!
 
  • Love
Reactions: naevis
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,028
Reactions Received
52,930
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,535
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Which skz/skz cards do u already hv? I hv (maybe) seungmin rare[if not traded away yet] n 3racha j.one, also a few skz commons. I would trade for oneus #1 halloween(wats his name?)

Which (n how many) u want for oneus#1 hw?
 

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
Which skz/skz cards do u already hv? I hv (maybe) seungmin rare[if not traded away yet] n 3racha j.one, also a few skz commons. I would trade for oneus #1 halloween(wats his name?)

Which (n how many) u want for oneus#1 hw?
i have my limited trading set as:
Limited for Limited
Rare for Limited
Two Commons for Limited

I currently have Woojin Rare and Seungmin Rare.

I'm not able to view your profile. Would you be able to insert the card images here?
 
  • Like
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,028
Reactions Received
52,930
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,535
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
i have my limited trading set as:
Limited for Limited
Rare for Limited
Two Commons for Limited

I currently have Woojin Rare and Seungmin Rare.

I'm not able to view your profile. Would you be able to insert the card images here?
I hv all yr commons, so I can't take any of yr commons. U don't hv any rares n I'm rerolling rares for commons to faster finish ALL Korean commons cards collection, only 170+ to go(ard 34 days to, give or take)

I'll set my profile to viewable for u. But srry if I can't trade my skz/3racha cards to u. Srry I only read/skimmed ur reply, after posting this I saw ur terms of trade include 2 commons for limited. Any 2 commons I hv u want for oneus#1 hw? Pls note due to the hard limit on trades, I might need to do a 2 day trade-i send u 1(ONE) common of yr choice NOW n we conclude the trade(2nd common for oneus limited the 2nd day-u wont lose out)

Pls don't post any trade as I cant/won't trade 3 card count today(I may or may not be near the limit already, depending-but if im below/at 7 card count later today n u want my cards it might be possible to conclude our trade in 1 day)

Cheers, puppy-min.
 
Last edited:

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
I hv all yr commons, so I can't take any of yr commons. U don't hv any rares n I'm rerolling rares for commons to faster finish ALL Korean commons cards collection, only 170+ to go(ard 34 days to, give or take)

I'll set my profile to viewable for u. But srry if I can't trade my skz/3racha cards to u. Srry I only read/skimmed ur reply, after posting this I saw ur terms of trade include 2 commons for limited. Any 2 commons I hv u want for oneus#1 hw? Pls note due to the hard limit on trades, I might need to do a 2 day trade-i send u 1(ONE) common of yr choice NOW n we conclude the trade(2nd common for oneus limited the 2nd day-u wont lose out)

Pls don't post any trade as I cant/won't trade 3 card count today(I may or may not be near the limit already, depending-but if im below/at 7 card count later today n u want my cards it might be possible to conclude our trade in 1 day)

Cheers, puppy-min.
i will trade for your j.one card and lee know card ^^
 
  • Wow
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,028
Reactions Received
52,930
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,535
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
i will trade for your j.one card and lee know card ^^
I just ckd ur card list(on yr profile) n u don't hv oneus#1 hw anymore. I already hv oneus#2 n Yr not trading yr other limiteds, so...I think we can't trade rn.srry.
 

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
I just ckd ur card list(on yr profile) n u don't hv oneus#1 hw anymore. I already hv oneus#2 n Yr not trading yr other limiteds, so...I think we can't trade rn.srry.
i still have the wjsn limited ^^ idk what happened to the oneus card...i don't remember trading it, but it is gone though ;-; i'm sorry
 
  • Wow
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,028
Reactions Received
52,930
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,535
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
i still have the wjsn limited ^^ idk what happened to the oneus card...i don't remember trading it, but it is gone though ;-; i'm sorry
I chkd yr posts/msgs-u traded to waluigi(w/another limited for Jackson hw n another hw card)

Srry, I think we can't trade rn cos I hv all the cards ur trading atm.
 

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
I chkd yr posts/msgs-u traded to waluigi(w/another limited for Jackson hw n another hw card)

Srry, I think we can't trade rn cos I hv all the cards ur trading atm.
ah, oki, ty! i remember it now ^^
 
  • Like
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
  • Like
Reactions: Magician

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
so this is kind of a stupid question, but what's the new batch?
basically new cards - a few weeks ago, the cards team opened a google form and we were able to vote for the groups we would like to collect as cards
 
  • Love
Reactions: DaisySkies

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
basically new cards - a few weeks ago, the cards team opened a google form and we were able to vote for the groups we would like to collect as cards
ah oki, ty! i don't think i had joined then, ty for telling me! ^^
 
  • Love
Reactions: Magician

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread