Searching Looking for these Valentine's cards! (1 Viewer)

Joined
18 February 2023
Messages
2,049
Reactions Received
2,998
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
I don't have anything good to trade but if anyone has these and they'd be willing to put them on hold for at least 3 weeks and I can try to get them cards they want (I don't think I could get a Holiday, Limited, or Legendary card but I can try to get a certain amount of common or rare cards of certain groups you want)
1679795595450.png
1679795670952.png
1679795700329.png
1679795728997.png
1679795755121.png
1679795764159.png
1679795798921.png
1679795937754.png
1679795956154.png
1679796029074.png

I couldn't find images of all of the ones I want but I'm basically looking for any TWICE, NCT (depends on the members), Le Sserafim, IVE, Seventeen, and Gfriend valentines. Thanks!
 

Attachments

  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread