Looks like we have about 800 days of food (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,399
Reactions Received
151,414
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
We always have plenty of leftovers when we make borscht but this time there was even more than usual. The Dutch oven we used (well French oven but whatever) was almost to the top. Not complaining, it’s delicious so even more is nice :lisalaugh:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: motorp77 and Nina

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,399
Reactions Received
151,414
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
That means you have enough to send to me??
I do :sanapray: You might need some salt because I salted it but to my liking which is usually less than most. But I’m sure you can find some salt :lisalaugh:
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,086
Reactions Received
72,526
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,424
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
I do :sanapray: You might need some salt because I salted it but to my liking which is usually less than most. But I’m sure you can find some salt :lisalaugh:
We have a shaker that sits on the table for occasions like this :uwu:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread