I think they're hoping people will soften with the boycott after their lame attempt at an apology and will be able to put the comeback on again since the album did sell around 250 last I saw so people were buying it but a big drop from the 15,000 for Flip ThatWhy are they uploading the remaining teasers?![]()
Why are people buying recycled material thats a poor attempt BBC is making to milk every last little bit out of the girls 😭I think they're hoping people will soften with the boycott after their lame attempt at an apology and will be able to put the comeback on again since the album did sell around 250 last I saw so people were buying it but a big drop from the 15,000 for Flip That
No idea but I did see some Choerry fan trying to justify buying the album because they'd get to see Choerry who has been on hiatus for a bit which is pretty weird given the debt situationWhy are people buying recycled material thats a poor attempt BBC is making to milk every last little bit out of the girls 😭
If they really wanted an old album they could’ve bought from a third party seller and not give money directly to BBCNo idea but I did see some Choerry fan trying to justify buying the album because they'd get to see Choerry who has been on hiatus for a bit which is pretty weird given the debt situation
There really isn't a reason to buy the album unless you want to try and sell it on later since albums are only something you should buy if you want to support the artist as the music is cheaper to buy on its own if you want that but even with the music apparently the songs are just remixes and then 1 new song soIf they really wanted an old album they could’ve bought from a third party seller and not give money directly to BBC
And I’m sure people could get their hands on a copy long after the girls are free from BBCThere really isn't a reason to buy the album unless you want to try and sell it on later since albums are only something you should buy if you want to support the artist as the music is cheaper to buy on its own if you want that but even with the music apparently the songs are just remixes and then 1 new song so![]()
Assuming everything has been filmed for the album as the girls were filming something for 4 days in the cold weather then BBC will probably be stupid enough to try and put it up for sale after the members leave the companyAnd I’m sure people could get their hands on a copy long after the girls are free from BBC
I just have a strong felling this whole album is gonna be a messAssuming everything has been filmed for the album as the girls were filming something for 4 days in the cold weather then BBC will probably be stupid enough to try and put it up for sale after the members leave the company
And somehow it'll all be Chuus fault according to BBCI just have a strong felling this whole album is gonna be a mess![]()
Of course they’ll blame it on her but orbits know betterAnd somehow it'll all be Chuus fault according to BBC![]()