wayvoutsold Joined 1 March 2019 Messages 2,294 Reactions Received 10,938 Location Neo City Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Wreck @TwentyOneJongdae 13 December 2019 #1 Reactions: Sory, JakeyWantsCakey, Skinnny and 3 others
Yoohyeon . Joined 14 July 2019 Messages 2,532 Reactions Received 8,405 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 13 December 2019 #2 Sounds like it's gonna be a ballad! Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey, wayvoutsold, noir and 1 other person
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 13 December 2019 #3 this teaser is so lovely. I can‘t wait for a lovely song by my girls Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey, Yoohyeon, wayvoutsold and 1 other person
LuckyLuna Joined 23 May 2019 Messages 36 Reactions Received 158 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 13 December 2019 #4 Man I was hoping for a pussy popper not a ballad. Oh well take what we can get Reactions: Sory, wayvoutsold, JakeyWantsCakey and 1 other person
Sory I see that I'm Icy . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 6,873 Reactions Received 17,910 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Minuteman 13 December 2019 #5 Not really into ballads but I’m happy to have new material from the girls. I missed them. Reactions: yeji and wayvoutsold
eclipsoul that one friend that's too woke . . Joined 14 October 2019 Messages 25,603 Reactions Received 43,662 Location too embarassed to show that country here Website infiniteorbit.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 40,477 Fandom Orbit Gender Female Pronouns she/her 13 December 2019 #6 i love how they're all wearing their colours Reactions: wayvoutsold and yeji