Traded Loona Choerry, Wanna One Minhyun, , for trade (1 Viewer)

ADORA

a flower hidden in the dark, wanting to bloom🎐🌷
.
Joined
15 December 2020
Messages
9,254
Reactions Received
18,839
Location
A flower that resembles you🎐🍥
Website
heartsforu2.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,460
Fandom
teume/carat
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Didn't you give me J-Hope for Minhyun a couple of hours ago? :wimwim:
Yeah but I was collecting BTS and A.C.E and I needed one more card for A.C.E and I just needed Minhyun to trade
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

ADORA

a flower hidden in the dark, wanting to bloom🎐🌷
.
Joined
15 December 2020
Messages
9,254
Reactions Received
18,839
Location
A flower that resembles you🎐🍥
Website
heartsforu2.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,460
Fandom
teume/carat
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Yeah but you don't have to trade with me if you don't want to. My outburst was just a joke.

If you can't get anything you want first then yes I would still like it.
It's fine can you go make the trade
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Drew_B

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread