- Joined
- 11 November 2018
- Messages
- 22,959
- Reactions Received
- 108,834
- Location
- Kwangya
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
This is why I'm into Kpop instead of Jpopmy problem is all my favourite songs are still unreleased ...![]()
This is why I'm into Kpop instead of Jpopmy problem is all my favourite songs are still unreleased ...![]()
they had a scandal last year ... so basically I have to wait until a new release will be announcedThis is why I'm into Kpop instead of Jpop![]()
Oof, hope for the best thenthey had a scandal last year ... so basically I have to wait until a new release will be announced
they have like 13 unreleased tracks, so it is enough for an albumOof, hope for the best then![]()
they have like 13 unreleased tracks, so it is enough for an album
I will be the happiest when they will announce next release
Until then, enjoy cute Loona live vocals
Will be before Neo Japonism's next maybeI will be the happiest when they will announce next release
Thanks for sharing !
I think they'll release something before SeptemberWill be before Neo Japonism's next maybe![]()
I anticipate your eventual threadsI think they'll release something before September![]()
anyway MIGMA SHELTER is coming back before :p can't wait to listen to their first studio album !!! It is called ALICE and will be released around the end of March 2020I anticipate your eventual threads
My birthday's in September so who knows![]()
In March I'll be busy with Itzy and Twiceanyway MIGMA SHELTER is coming back before :p can't wait to listen to their first studio album !!! It is called ALICE and will be released around the end of March 2020
LOLIn March I'll be busy with Itzy and Twice
And maybe even Blackpink![]()
Yass I feel the exact same wayit's so goodmy favourite side track from the album alongside number 1