- Joined
- 11 November 2018
- Messages
- 22,959
- Reactions Received
- 108,834
- Location
- Kwangya
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
You can like bothI still prefer MIGMA SHELTER![]()
You can like bothI still prefer MIGMA SHELTER![]()
So you actually prefer LOONAI was kidding x)![]()
Not really but anywaySo you actually prefer LOONA![]()
It's okay I knowNot really but anyway![]()
I have only one life, I can't stan that many artistsIt's okay I know
I'll just stan them twice as hard![]()
It's simple, stan everybody and have no life like meI have only one life, I can't stan that many artists![]()
It's simple, stan everybody and have no life like me![]()
Always room to spread more loveI stan already a lot of people
![]()
Do you really want a list of who I stan and who I already followAlways room to spread more love![]()
Must be really longDo you really want a list of who I stan and who I already follow![]()
who should I unstan?Must be really long
I can suggest who to unstan tho![]()
I'm expecting 2 pages anywaywho should I unstan?
I agree that it would be really really long, even longer than what you expect xD
it seems near to the realityI'm expecting 2 pages anyway
Well Idk, I'll pick at random and ask you to drop somebody![]()
Yes I figured as muchit seems near to the reality
ahahahahahaha![]()
You know me well, I am almost afraid nowYes I figured as much
Gotta drop some and keep adding new to keep these lists fresh![]()
Got you figured out somewhat, no reason to be afraidYou know me well, I am almost afraid now![]()
what if you know some things about me that I don't knowGot you figured out somewhat, no reason to be afraid![]()
Who knows, sounds rather excitingwhat if you know some things about me that I don't know![]()