- Joined
- 9 October 2018
- Messages
- 50,688
- Reactions Received
- 142,435
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
Hello~
it's official now. I am whipped for LOONA.
this year in general some additions to my ult list has been made and now I even added LOONA.
I just recently got deeper into them and I can't help myself. I am seriously way to obsessed.
Like I bought all singles and ep's from the Itunes store. Wich I only did with Dreamcatcher, RV , Dean and Elo.
So Loona defently has got a place as ult of mine now.
it's official now. I am whipped for LOONA.
this year in general some additions to my ult list has been made and now I even added LOONA.
I just recently got deeper into them and I can't help myself. I am seriously way to obsessed.
Like I bought all singles and ep's from the Itunes store. Wich I only did with Dreamcatcher, RV , Dean and Elo.
So Loona defently has got a place as ult of mine now.