Performance LOONA JUST ENDED EVERYBODY!! (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship


Holy fucking shit. I don't remember seeing a choreo and performance so elegant yet sharp, precise, creative and impressive in quite some time. All those formations, that charisma, that synchronization omg :sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary:

Legendary live stage!!​
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Yeah their performance was amazing. They really have presence goddamn.
They really do! I thought Kim Lip, Yves and Haseul really shined here, this concept seems to fit them better lol. And I was VERY surprised by their dancing, like of course I know they're good but whoever choreographed this did an amazing job and the girls pulled it off great <3
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
They really do! I thought Kim Lip, Yves and Haseul really shined here, this concept seems to fit them better lol. And I was VERY surprised by their dancing, like of course I know they're good but whoever choreographed this did an amazing job and the girls pulled it off great <3
Yeah Yves is on a whole other level. People don't make enough of a fuss over her tbh. She's my bias and I think she's a STAR. Her presence, her dancing abilities and her vocals. Everything about her is great. She's a mini Chungha.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Yeah Yves is on a whole other level. People don't make enough of a fuss over her tbh. She's my bias and I think she's a STAR. Her presence, her dancing abilities and her vocals. Everything about her is great. She's a mini Chungha.
She really is a great all rounder tbh, and has that star quality!! Tbf, she's one of the more pushed members alongside Lip, Heejin, Chuu and Jinsoul so I think BBC knows what they've got with her.

IT WAS SO GOOD HOLY MOLY
YEAH I'M STILL SHOOK AND REPLAYING IT UGH!
 
Joined
20 February 2019
Messages
1,231
Reactions Received
6,306
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
She really is a great all rounder tbh, and has that star quality!! Tbf, she's one of the more pushed members alongside Lip, Heejin, Chuu and Jinsoul so I think BBC knows what they've got with her.



YEAH I'M STILL SHOOK AND REPLAYING IT UGH!
Yves smacked my butt!! Not a big fan of butterfly musically but the choreo and the rest of the album is greAT
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Yves smacked my butt!! Not a big fan of butterfly musically but the choreo and the rest of the album is greAT
Oof Satellite is such a bop I swear :sj_weary:

Their best stage yet. The girls are really bringing it, Koreans better catch on to this amazing group!
It really is one of the best gg live stages I've seen in a while. And the fans there were pretty loud, I hope its a sign of good things to come :sanapray:
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I can't stop watching the performance, everything is so neat. Loona's choreographer deserves a raise, because all the choreos for this cb are slapping.




 
Last edited:

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I can't stop watching the performance, everything is so neat. Loona's choreographer deserves a raise, because all the choreos for this cb are slapping.




Ugh so much quality content, thanks!!! :pandalove:
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Their best stage yet. The girls are really bringing it, Koreans better catch on to this amazing group!
Oh, sweetie!! You're here as well. Welcome!!
:pandalove::pandalove::pandalove:
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Yep, I joined today! It’s nice seeing so many familiar names
:pandalove:
Yep, we only have high quality users on here. I'm glad you joined.
I should rescue some people, from the place that mustn't be named...
 

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I hope you've seen this @PrestonGarvey @Sory :sj_weary:
OH
MY
GOD

This performance was so good! It's probably one of the best live stages I've seen. And I like how different it is from Hi High (both the song and the choreo). It's a really nice change.
Also I was a bad Orbit and I hadn't seen it yet
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
OH
MY
GOD

This performance was so good! It's probably one of the best live stages I've seen. And I like how different it is from Hi High (both the song and the choreo). It's a really nice change.
Also I was a bad Orbit and I hadn't seen it yet
I know!! I went in expecting to be pleased coz it's Loona but goddamn :sj_weary:

Never in my wildest dreams did I expect to be THIS blown away lol. Sensational.
 
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,041
Reactions Received
4,458
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I can't stop watching the performance, everything is so neat. Loona's choreographer deserves a raise, because all the choreos for this cb are slapping.




Excuse me but we didn't trend #OrbitsGoingToJailParty for nothing

:sanapray:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread