Photo (LOONA) Orbits, we finally got Jinsoul's black hair back (1 Viewer)

Joined
23 July 2019
Messages
106
Reactions Received
462
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I can't believe this day has arrived. As someone whose bias is Jinsoul, I had some fears about her going back to black hair, because people love blonde hair.... At the same time, she was associated with blonde hair, and I wanted people to appreciate her beauty no matter what her hair color is. And here it is. SHE LOOKS BEAUTIFUL.







my drop-dead gorgeous math genius powerhouse vocal betta fish queen :yolk:
 
Joined
23 July 2019
Messages
106
Reactions Received
462
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Oh my god I've never even seen her with black hair. I thought she was a natural blonde lol.

She looks phenomenal either way though.
Isn't the blonde hair gene super rare for East Asians, though? I mean, unless they're albino, but I think the 'brows and/or the eyes would have to be lighter than Jinsoul's.

That said, I agree. She was insanely pretty with blonde hair (as pictured below)



but for some reason, I actually prefer the natural black color. But both are phenomenal on her.
 

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
Isn't the blonde hair gene super rare for East Asians, though? I mean, unless they're albino, but I think the 'brows and/or the eyes would have to be lighter than Jinsoul's.

That said, I agree. She was insanely pretty with blonde hair (as pictured below)



but for some reason, I actually prefer the natural black color. But both are phenomenal on her.

Yeah I was just kidding about being a natural blonde lol.

I haven't followed Loona that much but Odd Eye Circle was my favorite thing to come out of 2017. So that's the only hair color I've ever seen her in.

Until now.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
seeing her with black hair is kinda crazy like it doesnt feel real because shes had blonde hair since her debut.
i mean ive been wanting her to dye her hair black for a while now because I saw her pre-debut pictures:
43038
Related image


but seeing it now it looks so weird to me, I mean she looks beautiful but her blonde hair was kinda a trademark for her.
 
Joined
23 July 2019
Messages
106
Reactions Received
462
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
seeing her with black hair is kinda crazy like it doesnt feel real because shes had blonde hair since her debut.
i mean ive been wanting her to dye her hair black for a while now because I saw her pre-debut pictures:
43038
Related image


but seeing it now it looks so weird to me, I mean she looks beautiful but her blonde hair was kinda a trademark for her.
It will take a while for even me to get used to, but I feel it's best that she's gone back to black before it would damage her hair too much/everyone would get too used to her bleached blonde look.

Also, I lowkey hate that the first one is what Google likes to show you if you search for Jinsoul black hair lol. It's such an unflattering angle but like, she doesn't NEED to be perfect and polished there because she was a kid there and kids should be allowed to be kids, not worry about "looking pretty". But some nasty stans on Twitter said Jinsoul looks ugly in her predebut pics.

Like, where????

 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
It will take a while for even me to get used to, but I feel it's best that she's gone back to black before it would damage her hair too much/everyone would get too used to her bleached blonde look.

Also, I lowkey hate that the first one is what Google likes to show you if you search for Jinsoul black hair lol. It's such an unflattering angle but like, she doesn't NEED to be perfect and polished there because she was a kid there and kids should be allowed to be kids, not worry about "looking pretty". But some nasty stans on Twitter said Jinsoul looks ugly in her predebut pics.

Like, where????

I agree about her blonde hair damaging her scalp, I didn't know how long she was gonna be able to continue having blonde hair cause of how damaged it looked.
but stans on twitter who were calling her ugly for pre-debut photos need to look at every idols pre-debut photos, none of them are looking amazing, cause theyre kids in those photos.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and kuro

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
our godess. have been excited the whole day when I saw the preview pictures
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread