This was too much for me :maheart::maheart::maheart: :sj_weary:
Tir Crawled out of some hole . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 3,410 Reactions Received 31,087 Location Buddy Hole Cards View Profile KS Coins 5 Ship @HwangEunbi 7 March 2019 #1 This was too much for me Reactions: Skinnny, Darkseid, Neckologist and 4 others
mysteric hysteric . Joined 26 February 2019 Messages 14,363 Reactions Received 27,574 Location the moon Website newjeans.carrd.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 8,986 Fandom MeU & MY Gender Female Pronouns she ✧ her Ship @Keynam 7 March 2019 #2 I see f(x) I click Reactions: Skinnny, Darkseid, Neckologist and 3 others
CrunchyLegend Flop Joined 13 November 2018 Messages 1,041 Reactions Received 4,458 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 7 March 2019 #3 Loona dance line is literally half the group with Yves, Kim Lip, Heejin, Yeojin, Gowon and Choerry. While we're here, have some predebut Yves dance vids: Reactions: Skinnny, Darkseid, Neckologist and 1 other person
Loona dance line is literally half the group with Yves, Kim Lip, Heejin, Yeojin, Gowon and Choerry. While we're here, have some predebut Yves dance vids:
A Administrator2 Joined 26 August 2018 Messages 0 Reactions Received 31,963 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 7 March 2019 #4 As a homosexual, I should not react to Yves' The Eve the way I'm reacting. Reactions: Skinnny, Darkseid and Tir
feepit Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 702 Reactions Received 2,084 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 7 March 2019 #5 Holy fuck Yves doing The Eve I just liked Hyunjin more for doing well in 4 Walls. Reactions: Skinnny, Darkseid and Tir