- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 3,795
- Reactions Received
- 21,540
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 22
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
Only the 1/3 arc was watchable. Odd Eye Circle make it so cringey.Oh wow took long enough
Loving all the Loona content lately, Weekly Idol should be out soon too. And I'm watching Woomanna in the meantime![]()
I'm still with 1/3, done with Season 1 for nowOnly the 1/3 arc was watchable. Odd Eye Circle make it so cringey.![]()
Some idols shouldn't be acting for reasons.I'm still with 1/3, done with Season 1 for now
Is it that bad?![]()
Oh damn she actually seemed like she'd be one of the better actresses tooSome idols shouldn't be acting for reasons.
JinSoul, oh Satan.![]()
She can't be good at every single thing of course.Oh damn she actually seemed like she'd be one of the better actresses too![]()
1/3 girls are really good tho esp Hyunjin and HaseulShe can't be good at every single thing of course.![]()
HyunJin's unrequited love.1/3 girls are really good tho esp Hyunjin and Haseul![]()