Teaser LOONA THE BALLAD IS COMING (1 Viewer)

Joined
31 May 2019
Messages
411
Reactions Received
895
Location
LOONAVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOR SO LONG.. I THOUGHT WE WEREN'T GETTING IT ANYMORE JKSDFKJGSSHF I LOVE BALLADS AND THESE SOUND SO GOOD
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOR SO LONG.. I THOUGHT WE WEREN'T GETTING IT ANYMORE JKSDFKJGSSHF I LOVE BALLADS AND THESE SOUND SO GOOD
I thought it was cancelled for a moment, I can’t wait!
BBC IS A TROLL COMPANY AND NO ONE CAN TELL ME OTHERWISE
 
Joined
31 May 2019
Messages
411
Reactions Received
895
Location
LOONAVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
At the end of the teaser it said “Delayed but Someday” im crying BBC playing with my feelings-
:sj_weary::yolk:
wait. i was so caught up in the songs and the fact that we actually got this teaser that i didn't even notice the "Delayed but Someday". BBC.. why do you do this to us :bigcatcry:

i guess it's worth waiting for a MASTERPIECE ALBUM though
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
delayed but someday
 
  • Like
Reactions: QueenB

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread