- Joined
- 11 November 2018
- Messages
- 22,959
- Reactions Received
- 108,834
- Location
- Kwangya
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
I see Ryan S Jhun, I get my hopes upOoh PTT... wonder what it'll sound like
Idk why people made such a fuzz about LMS, I didn't like the title tracks (tbh I have not enjoyed a title track since Hi high and even that one grew on me with time...) but the rest of the album was pretty solid. I don't think it would make that much difference if LMS is there or not.So the title is called Paint The Town
I have no clue which direction they're gonna go this time, but LSM isn't involved thankfully so people upset with either So What/Why Not can breathe a sigh of relief![]()
It's a mixed bag for me personally lol. I guess many pre-debut Orbits felt that Loona's musical direction had changed but like you said LSM wasn't involved with the Bsides.Idk why people made such a fuzz about LMS, I didn't like the title tracks (tbh I have not enjoyed a title track since Hi high and even that one grew on me with time...) but the rest of the album was pretty solid. I don't think it would make that much difference if LMS is there or not.
A town far away from KwangyaOMG YOUHA???? AND NO LSM??? idk what town you want to paint but let me bring my expired art supplies from elementary school i'll be sure to help![]()