Trading Loona Vivi Rare for Trade! (3 Viewers)

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I am a little more open-minded on trading her cause I have a feeling a lot of people want to complete their Loona rare set (maybe? idk i haven't collected cards in a good minute)

So, offer down below~
preferably for another rare card though
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
anything from my "collection"?
or like could u hold it for something in the fututre ?
i could def get you whatever card you wanted though,,,
hmmm, you do have one common I need... if you by chance get another common I need, we can do two commons for the rare, my card thread is linked in my sig if you wanna check out what I need
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and litc

doll

౨ৎ
.
Joined
19 August 2021
Messages
23,071
Reactions Received
16,322
Location
not active
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
25,801
hmmm, you do have one common I need... if you by chance get another common I need, we can do two commons for the rare, my card thread is linked in my sig if you wanna check out what I need
whats the card i have that u want ?
i can try to get u the apink card or nayeon cards so can you hold the haseul rare for me ?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
whats the card i have that u want ?
i can try to get u the apink card or nayeon cards so can you hold the haseul rare for me ?
your wjsn one, and yeah I can hold it for a bit, but I won't hold it for forever tbh
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread