Comeback [LOONA- XX] Which B-side slaps the most?? (1 Viewer)

Which song you liked the most?

  • Satellite

    Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Curiosity

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Where you at

    Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Colors

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    8
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Satellite and Where You At for me. Also did you know your sig is showing up like this?

Yes, I'm working on it. I'm trying to put a gorg pic of Choerry but for some reason, it doesn't appear. :pepecry1:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
EVERTYTHING IS A BOP
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Definitely Where You At. The others didn't do it as much, for me.
Same. Where You At was the only one with a distinctive sound where I could at least memorized the chorus.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread