- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
I don’t collect LOONApeople are trading today like crazy. are we on sales? :D
I meant in general. so many "searching" threads :D.I don’t collect LOONA
I hope to get smth good todayI meant in general. so many "searching" threads :D.
crossed fingers for you ♥I hope to get smth good today
Thankscrossed fingers for you ♥
lucky youso many people fighting for this card i'm so glad i already have it![]()
Any set I am collectingWho do you want?![]()
Well you could have it for something else?[removed, I have nothing]
Not collecting themI can offer Yura (Girls Day) for her
Not for anything you're collecting, thoughWell you could have it for something else?
That’s sadNot for anything you're collecting, though
But... available cards in my sig
@OnlyCalB Maybe you can organise a three way trade as @Ozymandias and @karina don’t have a card I look for...
If you get any card I am collecting. I’ll give you Yves