- Joined
- 9 October 2018
- Messages
- 50,688
- Reactions Received
- 142,435
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
and what are you collecting?If you get any card I am collecting. I’ll give you Yves![]()
and what are you collecting?If you get any card I am collecting. I’ll give you Yves![]()
Seventeen, NU’EST, Dreamcatcher, IZ*ONE, Monsta X and can negotiate with either IDLE or NCTand what are you collecting?
Seventeen, NU’EST, Dreamcatcher, IZ*ONE, Monsta X and can negotiate with either IDLE or NCT
that’s only what I can do tooThat’s the only offer I have![]()
Hopefully we can organise onethat’s only what I can do too![]()
Currently I don't have anyone you want@Ozymandias what would you have to trade?
Okay. I will be eating and take a medicineCurrently I don't have anyone you want
Let's see what I get for my daily quest lol.
that’s what we tried to doHopefully we can organise one
Yeah but I don’t want Yurathat’s what we tried to do
- You get Yura from me
- I give Ozy Yves
- He gives me Ahreum![]()
Yeah but I don’t want Yura![]()
I also have Jia Miss A ( who also is my bias btw.)
This certainly seems like the best option. These three really want/need Yves, so best just wait until at least one of them can offer you a card you want in return.