- Joined
- 11 November 2018
- Messages
- 22,959
- Reactions Received
- 108,834
- Location
- Kwangya
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
Original source: [공식] 이달의소녀, 타이틀곡은 'PTT'…트랙리스트 공개
As someone who lives in the land of Bollywood I'm scared but also lowkey excited
Keep in mind however this needn't necessarily be "Bollywood"ish but what the producers think will be Bollywoody, the same producers called Weeekly's "After School" reggaeton mixed with other genres and I didn't find any reggaeton in it lol so.
As long as the song is good
Kpop has used Bollywood influences before, including Choerry's Love Cherry Motion, f(x)'s Milk, TVXQ Rising Sun (the dance break), OMG Windy Day and other stuff so who knows lol. I trust Ryan S Jhun and Youha tho so let's see.
@Orbit
As someone who lives in the land of Bollywood I'm scared but also lowkey excited
Keep in mind however this needn't necessarily be "Bollywood"ish but what the producers think will be Bollywoody, the same producers called Weeekly's "After School" reggaeton mixed with other genres and I didn't find any reggaeton in it lol so.
As long as the song is good
Kpop has used Bollywood influences before, including Choerry's Love Cherry Motion, f(x)'s Milk, TVXQ Rising Sun (the dance break), OMG Windy Day and other stuff so who knows lol. I trust Ryan S Jhun and Youha tho so let's see.
@Orbit