News LOONA’s YeoJin, Go Won, And Hye Ju (Olivia Hye) Join HyunJin And ViVi In New Agency (1 Viewer)

Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,443
Reactions Received
39,059
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,679
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Joined
23 December 2022
Messages
2,805
Reactions Received
7,581
Location
From & Born in the LOOΠΔVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,479
Fandom
Kk.LoOurii-bit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/ Her

motorp77

numbers are everything
.
Joined
22 June 2023
Messages
8,077
Reactions Received
9,257
Location
not great
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
21,905
Glad to see them together with HyunVi
🐱🐸🦌🦋🐺 CTDE&M
🐇🕊🦉🐟🦇 MODHAUS
🐧 ATRP
🦢 Somehwere soon
yves will go solo probably somewhere else
 
Joined
23 December 2022
Messages
2,805
Reactions Received
7,581
Location
From & Born in the LOOΠΔVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,479
Fandom
Kk.LoOurii-bit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/ Her
yves will go solo probably somewhere else
I always felt like Yves was one of the few members who could be an amazing Soloist that people will listen in to (the other being HeeJin and Chuu)
I can’t wait to see what she will do
I will forever support our gracious Swan🦢🦢🦢
 
  • Love
Reactions: motorp77

motorp77

numbers are everything
.
Joined
22 June 2023
Messages
8,077
Reactions Received
9,257
Location
not great
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
21,905
I always felt like Yves was one of the few members who could be an amazing Soloist that people will listen in to (the other being HeeJin and Chuu)
I can’t wait to see what she will do
I will forever support our gracious Swan🦢🦢🦢
of course maybe chuu collab too :excitedcat:
 
  • Love
Reactions: ProudOrbit
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,443
Reactions Received
39,059
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,679
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
yves will go solo probably somewhere else
I always felt like Yves was one of the few members who could be an amazing Soloist that people will listen in to (the other being HeeJin and Chuu)
I can’t wait to see what she will do
I will forever support our gracious Swan🦢🦢🦢
Yes, she's going solo. Looking for the article. I lost it...
 
Joined
23 December 2022
Messages
2,805
Reactions Received
7,581
Location
From & Born in the LOOΠΔVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,479
Fandom
Kk.LoOurii-bit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/ Her
of course maybe chuu collab too :excitedcat:
That would be a powerful duo!
2018 Orbits clowning everyone that they are the richest lesbian couple in the world☠
 
  • Love
Reactions: motorp77

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,208
Reactions Received
76,668
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,597
Ship
Wreck
Glad to see them together with HyunVi
🐱🐸🦌🦋🐺 CTDE&M
🐇🕊🦉🐟🦇 MODHAUS
🐧 ATRP
🦢 Somehwere soon
Don't see Yves signing with CTD or Modhaus since they're focusing on Loonas lore and Yves wants to just do her own thing so she either signs with ATRP or she'll sign with a new company which sounds more likely
 
  • Love
Reactions: ProudOrbit
Joined
23 December 2022
Messages
2,805
Reactions Received
7,581
Location
From & Born in the LOOΠΔVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,479
Fandom
Kk.LoOurii-bit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/ Her
Don't see Yves signing with CTD or Modhaus since they're focusing on Loonas lore and Yves wants to just do her own thing so she either signs with ATRP or she'll sign with a new company which sounds more likely
Wherever she goes I will be more than happy to support her! Like I wanna see what she has to offer to us!☺
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread