😍 LOONA'S YVES DIVORCES CHUU FOR @REVERIE 😨 (1 Viewer)

Joined
4 October 2021
Messages
11,880
Reactions Received
29,796
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
on her

HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY

:bigcatlove::bigcatlove::bigcatlove::bigcatlove::bigcatlove::bigcatlove:

LETS START WITH OUR NEW DIVORCEE, @Reverie 'S WAIFU YVES


phonto 2.JPG


well im sure she made the accurate decision cause chae is more than amazing !!!!

:snatched::snatched::snatched::snatched::snatched::snatched:

:wendyface::wendyface::wendyface::wendyface::wendyface:

now we shall begin with the beautiful messages from a beautiful person's, extra amazing friends !!

revvv, happy birthday! i hope you're enjoying your special day. thank you so much for being a part of my life. i'm so glad that i met someone as amazing as you. i'm so thankful for someone so caring, thoughtful, kind, and dependable as you. thank you for all the times you listened to me and cared about me and my problems. remember, if you're ever going through anything, i'll be here for you and I'll always love you and care for you. i'm so thankful to have you. i wish you health and happiness because you deserve it!!! <3

Revvvv
I remember your username made me think you were french at first lol
Not that there's anything wrong with being french, baguettes are lit lol XD

I'm glad I poked you about your lit aesthetics and eventually became your friend
:pandahappy:
You're sweet, funny, and an adorable friend. I hope you have some lit cake and enjoy your day!
Happy Birthday Revvvvv
:pandalove:

Happy birthday Sam, I hope your day is great! Make sure to eat lots of food and cake, and I hope you get all the presents you wish for :sanapray: It's your special day so make sure to have so much fun and surround yourself with your family and friends uwu <3 happy birthday :izhug:

My dear revrev hAppy birthday you absolute cutie :mork:
i am so happy to call you my friend and its always a joy to talk with you. treat yourself and do something nice for your bd and if you get sucky gifts i can curse them with my sacred dark reverie fanclub dark magic :ankha: hAPPY BIRTHDAY :izhug::izhug::izhug:

chae, it literally feels like ive known u for ages 😭 i still remember the day i came here and i saw u and you had the natalie portman dp and you were so so nice well, little did i know that was just the tip of the iceberg. you are so much more amazing and caring and more importantly, mature for your age !! im so proud of u and everything that u have accomplished and that includes you coming over all your bad times and coming out stronger than ever before i only wish happiness for u and tysm for caring about me sm and i love you so so much

:queen::queen::queen::queen::queen::queen::izhug::izhug::izhug::izhug::izhug::izhug::izhug::izhug::izhug::kissycat::kissycat::kissycat::kissycat::kissycat::kissycat::kissycat::kissycat::kissycat::kissycat::kissycat::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::petthepanda::petthepanda::petthepanda::petthepanda::petthepanda::petthepanda::petthepanda:

OH ALSO I MADE A LITTLE SMTH FOR U DSVJNSNJV

017F4310-EE6C-4B5E-B463-77346E5B4511.jpg

We all hope that you have an amazing day, that you deserve and eat tons of cake and your favourite food, dont care about the rest just have a lovely wonderful day and years to come



Love you!

:nekolove::nekolove::nekolove::nekolove:

from:

@ed @Exi @Juniverse @uran @sally @jayke

OH AND ALSO THIS GUY NAMED JAKE BARGED IN PLEASE LOOK WHATS HIS DEAL

4FC9ABE0-4E96-426C-A0A9-EDBE95F4896D.JPEG




​
 

alo

Joined
3 June 2022
Messages
3,933
Reactions Received
5,700
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,116
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
omg happy birthday!! i hope you have an amazing day, with lots of cake and good food and absolutely no worries at all!! <3 hope you have fun :)))
~ alo <3 :izhug: :kissycat:
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
HAPPY BIRTHDAY REVERIE THANK YOU FOR BEING ONE OF MY CLOSEST FRIENDS ON KS AND FOR BEING SOMEONE I CAN ALWAYS TRUST AND CONFIDE IN:izhug:
 
Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
I WASNT EXPECTING THIS AT ALL WHATTTTT:shockedcover::shockedcover:
First of all thank you sososososososososososoSO much to whoever organised this thread, and to all my besties who wrote beautiful messages for me I’ll reply personally to each of ye:izhug: this time last year I didn’t have the amount of amazing friends I do now, and it warms my heart to know ye have my back🤧🫂 you few make my time on KS worth it and I’m crazy for you all:petthepanda::plushielove:
Thank you so much again for this guys:llama_BLEED:
 
Joined
4 October 2021
Messages
11,880
Reactions Received
29,796
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
sososososososososososoSO much to whoever organised this thread, and to all my besties who wrote beautiful messages for me I’ll reply personally to each of ye:izhug:
i thought of it 😭🫶🏼 (STOLEN FROM MY FRIENDS’ BDAYS THREADS THAT THEY MAKE HEHE) but it wouldn’t have been possible if it wasnt for the people who sent u a message :pepeheart:
 
Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck

:bigcatlove::bigcatlove::bigcatlove::bigcatlove::bigcatlove::bigcatlove:

LETS START WITH OUR NEW DIVORCEE, @Reverie 'S WAIFU YVES


phonto 2.JPG


well im sure she made the accurate decision cause chae is more than amazing !!!!

:snatched::snatched::snatched::snatched::snatched::snatched:

:wendyface::wendyface::wendyface::wendyface::wendyface:



​
HA SOOYOUNG I AM GLADLY TAKING YOUR HAND IN MARRIAGE:izhug::izhug::izhug: :snatched: :snatched::snatched::Sunwoo wtf why::Sunwoo wtf why::Sunwoo wtf why::felixdance::felixdance::felixdance::lovelycooky::lovelycooky::lovelycooky::lovelycooky:
Reves sounds way cuter than Chuuves anyways💅💅💅

@aloverofkpop can have Chuu, so don’t worry about her being lonely<333
 
Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
HAPPY BIRTHDAY REVERIE THANK YOU FOR BEING ONE OF MY CLOSEST FRIENDS ON KS AND FOR BEING SOMEONE I CAN ALWAYS TRUST AND CONFIDE IN:izhug:
THANK YOU SM JAYKE🫀
I always have your back bro you’re so likeable and entertaining I’ll never not be mad about you:kissycat::wendyface:
 

Villains

#1 JOOYEON FAN
.
Joined
2 March 2021
Messages
23,305
Reactions Received
28,172
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,498
Fandom
Villain
Ship
I WASNT EXPECTING THIS AT ALL WHATTTTT:shockedcover::shockedcover:
First of all thank you sososososososososososoSO much to whoever organised this thread, and to all my besties who wrote beautiful messages for me I’ll reply personally to each of ye:izhug: this time last year I didn’t have the amount of amazing friends I do now, and it warms my heart to know ye have my back🤧🫂 you few make my time on KS worth it and I’m crazy for you all:petthepanda::plushielove:
Thank you so much again for this guys:llama_BLEED:
OF COURSE
WE LOVE YOU SOSOSOSO MUCH❤❤❤❤❤❤
 
Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
er: FROM ED <33 revvv, happy birthday! i hope you're enjoying your special day. thank you so much for being a part of my life. i'm so glad that i met someone as amazing as you. i'm so thankful for someone so caring, thoughtful, kind, and dependable as you. thank you for all the times you listened to me and cared about me and my problems. remember, if you're ever going through anything, i'll be here for you and I'll always love you and care for you. i'm so thankful to have you. i wish you health and happiness because you deserve it!!! <3
ahhhhh you’re too sweet for words:jenniecry:
Everything you said about me above is exactly what I could apply back to you:icgyu: there’s only a select few users I would trust with very personal stuff about me IRL and you are always one of them ♡ Ed you always listen, know what to say, and care, in the same way I do back. I really wish I could say more but I’m under time pressure so I hope this response puts every way I feel about you back into words❤LOVE YOU SO FREAKING MUCH ED:bigcatcry::bigcatlove:
 

Villains

#1 JOOYEON FAN
.
Joined
2 March 2021
Messages
23,305
Reactions Received
28,172
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,498
Fandom
Villain
Ship
ahhhhh you’re too sweet for words:jenniecry:
Everything you said about me above is exactly what I could apply back to you:icgyu: there’s only a select few users I would trust with very personal stuff about me IRL and you are always one of them ♡ Ed you always listen, know what to say, and care, in the same way I do back. I really wish I could say more but I’m under time pressure so I hope this response puts every way I feel about you back into words❤LOVE YOU SO FREAKING MUCH ED:bigcatcry::bigcatlove:
no worries at all! even a few words from you is enough to make me happy 🫶
i love you too :kittylove:
 

Exi

message @Nina for my discord <3
.
Joined
28 September 2021
Messages
5,549
Reactions Received
53,023
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,908
Ship
Wreck
on her

HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY

:bigcatlove::bigcatlove::bigcatlove::bigcatlove::bigcatlove::bigcatlove:

LETS START WITH OUR NEW DIVORCEE, @Reverie 'S WAIFU YVES


phonto 2.JPG


well im sure she made the accurate decision cause chae is more than amazing !!!!

:snatched::snatched::snatched::snatched::snatched::snatched:

:wendyface::wendyface::wendyface::wendyface::wendyface:

now we shall begin with the beautiful messages from a beautiful person's, extra amazing friends !!

revvv, happy birthday! i hope you're enjoying your special day. thank you so much for being a part of my life. i'm so glad that i met someone as amazing as you. i'm so thankful for someone so caring, thoughtful, kind, and dependable as you. thank you for all the times you listened to me and cared about me and my problems. remember, if you're ever going through anything, i'll be here for you and I'll always love you and care for you. i'm so thankful to have you. i wish you health and happiness because you deserve it!!! <3

Revvvv
I remember your username made me think you were french at first lol
Not that there's anything wrong with being french, baguettes are lit lol XD

I'm glad I poked you about your lit aesthetics and eventually became your friend
:pandahappy:
You're sweet, funny, and an adorable friend. I hope you have some lit cake and enjoy your day!
Happy Birthday Revvvvv
:pandalove:

Happy birthday Sam, I hope your day is great! Make sure to eat lots of food and cake, and I hope you get all the presents you wish for :sanapray: It's your special day so make sure to have so much fun and surround yourself with your family and friends uwu <3 happy birthday :izhug:

My dear revrev hAppy birthday you absolute cutie :mork:
i am so happy to call you my friend and its always a joy to talk with you. treat yourself and do something nice for your bd and if you get sucky gifts i can curse them with my sacred dark reverie fanclub dark magic :ankha: hAPPY BIRTHDAY :izhug::izhug::izhug:

chae, it literally feels like ive known u for ages 😭 i still remember the day i came here and i saw u and you had the natalie portman dp and you were so so nice well, little did i know that was just the tip of the iceberg. you are so much more amazing and caring and more importantly, mature for your age !! im so proud of u and everything that u have accomplished and that includes you coming over all your bad times and coming out stronger than ever before i only wish happiness for u and tysm for caring about me sm and i love you so so much

:queen::queen::queen::queen::queen::queen::izhug::izhug::izhug::izhug::izhug::izhug::izhug::izhug::izhug::kissycat::kissycat::kissycat::kissycat::kissycat::kissycat::kissycat::kissycat::kissycat::kissycat::kissycat::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::petthepanda::petthepanda::petthepanda::petthepanda::petthepanda::petthepanda::petthepanda:

OH ALSO I MADE A LITTLE SMTH FOR U DSVJNSNJV

017F4310-EE6C-4B5E-B463-77346E5B4511.jpg

We all hope that you have an amazing day, that you deserve and eat tons of cake and your favourite food, dont care about the rest just have a lovely wonderful day and years to come



Love you!


:nekolove::nekolove::nekolove::nekolove:

from:

@ed @Exi @Juniverse @uran @sally @jayke

OH AND ALSO THIS GUY NAMED JAKE BARGED IN PLEASE LOOK WHATS HIS DEAL

4FC9ABE0-4E96-426C-A0A9-EDBE95F4896D.JPEG




​
Happy birthday revv!
:pandahappy:
 
Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
Spoiler: FROM EXI <33 Revvvv
I remember your username made me think you were french at first lol
Not that there's anything wrong with being french, baguettes are lit lol XD

I'm glad I poked you about your lit aesthetics and eventually became your friend
:pandahappy:
You're sweet, funny, and an adorable friend. I hope you have some lit cake and enjoy your day!
Happy Birthday Revvvvv
:pandalove:
@Exi :lisalaugh::lisalaugh:
Oh I remember those days, when I didnt know you that well apart from being the newbie who complimented my aesthetics all the time:kokorohappy: Ive always thought of you as an approachable person and you’re threads as being ✨unique✨ I’m glad that we are good friends now :) and I love it when you check in on me by posting on my profile once in a while, it’s the little things that mean the most:plushielove:
 
Last edited:
Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
Spoiler: FROM JUNIVERSE AKA LI <3 Happy birthday Sam, I hope your day is great! Make sure to eat lots of food and cake, and I hope you get all the presents you wish for :sanapray: It's your special day so make sure to have so much fun and surround yourself with your family and friends uwu <3 happy birthday :izhug:
@Juniverse
Aw thank you for the sweet message Li🥹
And I did have a good day! I had a big breakfast, went mass-shopping with my mother and we had a great time:pandahappy: and we had a lovely home made dinner with cake afterwards so i definitely ate a lot:haylul: thank you again for wishing me an amazing day:pikahappy: LYL ♡xxx
 
  • Love
Reactions: alo and cocomelon
Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
Spoiler: FROM URAN <33 My dear revrev hAppy birthday you absolute cutie :mork:
i am so happy to call you my friend and its always a joy to talk with you. treat yourself and do something nice for your bd and if you get sucky gifts i can curse them with my sacred dark reverie fanclub dark magic :ankha: hAPPY BIRTHDAY :izhug::izhug::izhug:
@uran
This is so you and I love it🫂
You’re a user i always wanted to get to know and I’m so glad we did via GAYVENGERS 2.0! We really were the gayest of the forum :snatched:
You are incredibly funny and never make me fail to smile, whether it be because of a drag queen gif or a sweet, loving message. Thank you for the birthday wishes and I hope you are keeping well in yourself hun :izhug::izhug::izhug:
 
Joined
4 October 2021
Messages
11,880
Reactions Received
29,796
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
@Exi :lisalaugh::lisalaugh:
Oh I remember those days, when I didnt know you that well apart from being the newbie who complimented my aesthetics all the time:kokorohappy: Ive always thought of you as an approachable person and you’re threads as being ✨unique✨ I’m glad that we are good friends now :) and I love it when you check in on me by posting on my profile once in a while, it’s the little things that mean the most:plushielove:
@Juniverse
Aw thank you for the sweet message Li🥹
And I did have a good day! I had a big breakfast, went mass-shopping with my mother and we had a great time:pandahappy: and we had a lovely home made dinner with cake afterwards so i definitely ate a lot:haylul: thank you again for wishing me an amazing day:pikahappy: LYL ♡xxx
@uran
This is so you and I love it🫂
You’re a user i always wanted to get to know and I’m so glad we did via GAYVENGERS 2.0! We really were the gayest of the forum :snatched:
You are incredibly funny and never make me fail to smile, whether it be because of a drag queen gif or a sweet, loving message. Thank you for the birthday wishes and I hope you are keeping well in yourself hun :izhug::izhug::izhug:
QUEENS AND A KING WBK
 
  • Love
Reactions: alo and Chaeee
Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
chae, it literally feels like ive known u for ages 😭 i still remember the day i came here and i saw u and you had the natalie portman dp and you were so so nice well, little did i know that was just the tip of the iceberg. you are so much more amazing and caring and more importantly, mature for your age !! im so proud of u and everything that u have accomplished and that includes you coming over all your bad times and coming out stronger than ever before i only wish happiness for u and tysm for caring about me sm and i love you so so much

:queen::queen::queen::queen::queen::queen::izhug::izhug::izhug::izhug::izhug::izhug::izhug::izhug::izhug::kissycat::kissycat::kissycat::kissycat::kissycat::kissycat::kissycat::kissycat::kissycat::kissycat::kissycat::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::petthepanda::petthepanda::petthepanda::petthepanda::petthepanda::petthepanda::petthepanda:

OH ALSO I MADE A LITTLE SMTH FOR U DSVJNSNJV

017F4310-EE6C-4B5E-B463-77346E5B4511.jpg





​
FR like it feels like Everstaylor has been a thing for much longer than 8 months 👁👄👁
I remember the day you made your intro, you seemed so funny and unserious, which was refreshing to see. I still have those Natalie Portman gifs saved to this day btw
I’m so glad to have met you, we just click and it’s amazing🤧I never thought I’d have such close online friends like you, ed and Jayke, but it’s a privilege to know you guys, as well as my other friends here🥰
I trust you+ed so much it’s crazy. Having online friends can be a real blessing because you can talk, rant and cry to them and they listen, they care. I love that about ye😭❤I’m super duper fond of you Sammy and so grateful to have you.
Everything you said above makes me feel so appreciated, something you never fail to do.
THANK YOU SAMMY FOR ALL THIS AND YOUR BEAUTIFUL MESSAGES YOU GATHERED FROM MY BESTIES I LOVE YOU SM MO DEARTHAIR:izhug::izhug::plushielove::plushielove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: alo and cocomelon

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread