you must have some kind of aversion to upbeat songs lol this is the second time I've seen you post something like this (and on an upbeat MV, too)
But whatever floats your boat!
look I am very random with my song preferences...it's not even about the genre or beat of the song or anything
you could give me two songs from the same artist and I'll like one and totally not like the other or even two songs from the same genre lol
the reason why I post "not my cup of tea" is
1. I try not to be rude about it - like there's so many people that would just come and say they hate a song or it's a flop or whatever other colourful language one might use...I always go with this since it's the most neutral
2. I always try to give new music a listen - obviously I'm not a Loona or Loossemble (or Boynextdoor) fan so I don't know much about their music previously but I do know of them and willing to give their music a shot