News LOOSSEMBLE has terminated their contract with CTDENM (1 Viewer)

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,025
Reactions Received
98,751
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,428
Ship
Wreck
I haven't seen anything to indicate truth to it but lots of people have hinted the CTLDENM is in major financial trouble. But it's just comments other people said on reddit so I have no idea how true it is. I will say though that they went all in on Loosemble with come backs, concerts and events. That couldn't have been cheap.
it's great to hear the company giving it their all, but yeah it's also a concern I have with Fifty Fifty right now, they are also doing so much coming from a small company and already started touring.. if it does not work out, it also might end soon :sadcat:
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,441
Reactions Received
39,054
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,664
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
it's great to hear the company giving it their all, but yeah it's also a concern I have with Fifty Fifty right now, they are also doing so much coming from a small company and already started touring.. if it does not work out, it also might end soon :sadcat:
I'm pretty sure Attrakt will be fine because Cupid brought in a boat load of money. They didn't have to pay Warner Music for their part in it and they also didn't have to pay the 3 girls who left. The new album has also done really well and from what I can see the international fandom is really strong. Concerts done right should be nearly pure profit. Concerts and brand deals are where most artists make their money. I think the concerts have sold really well. I'm not sure if they have brand deals yet but I'm sure those are coming.
 

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,025
Reactions Received
98,751
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,428
Ship
Wreck
I'm pretty sure Attrakt will be fine because Cupid brought in a boat load of money. They didn't have to pay Warner Music for their part in it and they also didn't have to pay the 3 girls who left. The new album has also done really well and from what I can see the international fandom is really strong. Concerts done right should be nearly pure profit. Concerts and brand deals are where most artists make their money. I think the concerts have sold really well. I'm not sure if they have brand deals yet but I'm sure those are coming.
I think most of the money from Cupid still goes to the Givers and it will probably take a long time for that issue to be resolved in court and it's unclear if it will be resolved in Attrakts favour.. Also they have filed so many lawsuits, sure if they get resolved in Attrakts favour they are good, but who knows when that will be and how they turn out, especially going after a mega corp like Warner. Until then, it will just cost a lot of money.

Also it depends how you define concerts sold well, the venues are not so big, like 500-2000 seats for most. Which is ofc fitting for a small group like them, but I don't think they could sell out any of them :fingerpoke: at least based on the numbers I saw before the concerts started
 
  • Sad
Reactions: StirFriedPanda

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread