Tourney Loser vs Jumpingpo!!!! - R5 NEO JAPONISM tournament (1 Viewer)

which song do you prefer?


  • Total voters
    7
  • Poll closed .
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: LeeriaYa and dooh
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
WHY IS THIS SOOOOOOO HARD AHHHHHHHH
 
  • Haha
Reactions: LeeriaYa and Willow

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

LeeriaYa

The Wandering Koala
.
.
Joined
24 March 2020
Messages
618
Reactions Received
1,365
Location
The Dao
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Carat
Gender
Female
Alright,third time is the charm. I made sure to check that box this time.

They're both amazing songs and carry the same vibe in a way with the bass and riffs. Jumpingpo!!!! Is upbeat but still has that really hard J-ROCK tempo..voices were wholesome too. D'awww.

But Loser is actually a sound I really love in all kinds of songs. It reminds me of a song that would be in a steam punk game.

I would honestly buy it as an MP3 when given the chance.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Alright,third time is the charm. I made sure to check that box this time.

They're both amazing songs and carry the same vibe in a way with the bass and riffs. Jumpingpo!!!! Is upbeat but still has that really hard J-ROCK tempo..voices were wholesome too. D'awww.

But Loser is actually a sound I really love in all kinds of songs. It reminds me of a song that would be in a steam punk game.

I would honestly buy it as an MP3 when given the chance.
I listened a lot to Loser so my choice went for it too :maheart:

I really hope that song will be included in new album, and it would be probably better with new line-up vocals :jenniesmug:
 
  • Love
Reactions: LeeriaYa

LeeriaYa

The Wandering Koala
.
.
Joined
24 March 2020
Messages
618
Reactions Received
1,365
Location
The Dao
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Carat
Gender
Female
I listened a lot to Loser so my choice went for it too :maheart:

I really hope that song will be included in new album, and it would be probably better with new line-up vocals :jenniesmug:
:zoomeyes: You said new line up. What happened to this line up?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
:pepecry1:You didn't tell me. Omg now I have to find out. This is gonna be like a drama.

When is the new line up?
new line-up was revealed in November 2019 :jenniesmug:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: LeeriaYa

LeeriaYa

The Wandering Koala
.
.
Joined
24 March 2020
Messages
618
Reactions Received
1,365
Location
The Dao
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Carat
Gender
Female
new line-up was revealed in November 2019 :jenniesmug:
:jenniesmug: I set myself up alot.

:maheart: It's good I don't have a fave..yet.

Otherwise I'd be coming in only to get thrown out the door with heart break
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
:jenniesmug: I set myself up alot.

:maheart: It's good I don't have a fave..yet.

Otherwise I'd be coming in only to get thrown out the door with heart break
from new line-up I really like Hinano and Miruka
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread