Lost & Lazy (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Not returning any packages or keeping my place clean..
Not even buying any food so I can live on..
Sleeping in freaking Snickers wrappers!!

That's it smh.. I'm too lost and have been acting way too lazy... In a way, I get myself considering things, but gurl come on pls :nekopout:

What's your deepest point of laziness that you have reached?
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I was probably most lazy when I wasn’t in school at around 14, I stayed at home all day doing nothing to help around the house, my room looked horrible, I ate horribly and really just didn’t care about my responsibilities. I just layed in bed watching TV for months.

:nekosweat:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I feel ya. It has been similar to me lately too.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread