so.. the bus didn't show up or something, so a few of us took a taxi and me being myself, I left my phone in it because what's a brain :)
then my boss told me to call the taxi company or whatever, and they blew me off.. called again later and they were very rude.. luckily, my boss is more rude so watcha gonna do hmm? :)
aand long story short, thanks to the weak nerves of my boss and my friend being a nice guy who took me to the taxi nest after a long week and searched for my phone with me, I got it back in the end :)
then my boss told me to call the taxi company or whatever, and they blew me off.. called again later and they were very rude.. luckily, my boss is more rude so watcha gonna do hmm? :)
aand long story short, thanks to the weak nerves of my boss and my friend being a nice guy who took me to the taxi nest after a long week and searched for my phone with me, I got it back in the end :)