COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Trading Lot of new cards to get rid off! Minnie rare, Kihyun rare, Monsta X etc. (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I got lot of new cards from the roulette and also I'm somehow unintentionally starting to collect Monsta X.. so lot of new ones to trade :)

Rares:

Commons:

I'm looking for following rares/valentines:

Blackpink Rose & Lisa Rare
IU 1, 3, 4
All Blackpink Valentines
RM Valentine
IU Valentine

Commons:

B.A.P Yongguk
Blackpink Rose
Day6 Jooheon
f(x) Sulli, Luna, Victoria
Lee Hi 1, 4, 5
SNSD Tiffany
Alexa 1-5
TVXQ Jaejoong, Junsu, Yunho, Changmin

+ LiSa 1-5

Last edited:

Melting

heart and soul went into our memories
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Would you trade f(x) Sulli for your Twice Jeongyeon?

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
I hv BAP Yongguk for trade if u want his card, but im trying to set up a trade for ur RV Seulgi common card, is this sth you would be amenable to? (If it doesnt work out with the other user, ill still trade BAP Yongguk card with you-just need to agree specifics-nth u hv rn interests me {unless u want to trade rare for a common card}.

Tldr: lemme know if BAP Yongguk (grp common card not solo) for RV Seulgi works for you? Thnx.

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I hv BAP Yongguk for trade if u want his card, but im trying to set up a trade for ur RV Seulgi common card, is this sth you would be amenable to? (If it doesnt work out with the other user, ill still trade BAP Yongguk card with you-just need to agree specifics-nth u hv rn interests me {unless u want to trade rare for a common card}.

Tldr: lemme know if BAP Yongguk (grp common card not solo) for RV Seulgi works for you? Thnx.
Seulgi for Yongguk works out.

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
Seulgi for Yongguk works out.
If you can hold Seulgi for awhile, i can give you BAP Yongguk first-ill post the trade for Yongguk to you now; then you can agree n post another trade for Seulgi to me when you agree.

Example:
User you will trade with: blueberrires
Card you will give away: BAP Yongguk
Card you will receive: to be gotten l8r
You agree n post this:
Quote]
User you will trade with: @LoveYooShaSha
Card you will give away: Red Velvet Seulgi
Card you will receive: - paid already
[/QUOTE]

Tldr: ill post mine first, you can post your part-RV Seulgi after/when you agree, then ill accept when i get rid of my RV Seulgi to another user. (I offered but i hvnt received reply yet.)

If this makes sense to u great. If not just ask me any questions if u hv some. Thnx blueberries.(its win win for you since u dont lose anything here).

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
Hi n srry to bother you @blueberries,
Iv settled my part of RV Seulgi common card (in readiness to get ur card for the BAP Yongguk i already traded to you earlier). If you dont mind n hv the time, would u post in the trade thread:
User you will trade with: @LoveYooShaSha
Card you will give away: Red Velvet Seulgi
Card you will receive: - paid already
Thnx blueberries :sakUwu: :saranghae::bigcatlove::lovelycooky::pandaamazed::pandahappy::pandalove:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread