loud introvert or shy extrovert (1 Viewer)

Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,441
Reactions Received
39,052
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,664
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
I could do either but I'd have a hard time connecting with a shy introvert because I'm a social disaster. A loud introvert might drag me away from my solitary life. :jisoosmh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: izcream

izcream

hot soup on a cold day
.
Joined
12 May 2020
Messages
11,569
Reactions Received
24,746
Location
iz*land
Website
linktr.ee
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
34,365
Ship
Wreck
I could do either but I'd have a hard time connecting with a shy introvert because I'm a social disaster. A loud introvert might drag me away from my solitary life. :jisoosmh:
shy introverts are like gems waiting to be discovered imo. they're very interesting ppl :maheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Pirioca
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,441
Reactions Received
39,052
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,664
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
shy introverts are like gems waiting to be discovered imo. they're very interesting ppl :maheart:
I agree, but someone has to make the first move and I"m not good at that and they wouldn't be either. If it ever happened for me it would be an accident. :bobross:
 
  • Like
Reactions: izcream

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread