News LOUD lineups announced (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,391
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
pnation's youngest member is literally 12 years old... i hope this never becomes normalised honestly i don't know why they let this happen in the first place
That's what I was worried about, that the members would be really young :jisoosmh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: gud_bam

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I wish them good luck but I personally am not comfortable with supporting someone as young as 13 in that kind of industry. :jisoosmh:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: gud_bam

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread