- Joined
- 24 February 2019
- Messages
- 17,115
- Reactions Received
- 56,266
- Location
- spring days
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
HOLY SHIT WHAT IS SHE WAS THE ONE WHO DID ITHOW LONG HAVE YOU KNOWN ABOUT THIS @crybaby
HOLY SHIT WHAT IS SHE WAS THE ONE WHO DID ITHOW LONG HAVE YOU KNOWN ABOUT THIS @crybaby
HOLY SHIT SHE'S THE TELEPATHIC ONEI WAS JUST JOKING AND NOW ITS ALL TRUE
I abuse everyone none of y’all are specialmini abuses ME y'all can't relate![]()
that's mini xD
this is why you don’t marry delusional people
:(I just want you to go away >:(
i get the different type of abuseI abuse everyone none of y’all are special
Wowwwww crybaby what a lovely person <333333 so tasteful I can’t imagine:(
okay bye
JUST KIDDING
THE POINT OF THIS THREAD IS TOO GIVE ME LOVE
screenshotWowwwww crybaby what a lovely person <333333 so tasteful I can’t imagine
I’m very fair you all get the same kinda hatei get the different type of abuse
@kuroyuri and @TwentyOneJongdae dont u think minis is a TsundereI’m very fair you all get the same kinda hate![]()
I know right! i’m having funthis 'anon' is great, just us four, I like this xD
in my expert, married, opnion, HELL YES OMFG@kuroyuri and @TwentyOneJongdae dont u think minis is a Tsundere
me too <3I know right! i’m having fun
I DONT HAVE SECRET LOVE FOR ANY OF YOU STOP LYING TO YOURSELVES SOMETIMES HATE IS JUST HATE@kuroyuri and @TwentyOneJongdae dont u think minis is a Tsundere
@Jimimis is like “ I love me too”me too <3
I love you guys so much omg