love <3 uwu (1 Viewer)

melancholia

i love yall <3
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,178
Reactions Received
14,722
Location
twice and loona's heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
the day I first met you, I was truly blessed. we have became friends kinda through mini, so it was a bit weird, but we became so close after that. you were amazing, kind, caring, and you are so, so beautiful. you have the most beautiful eyes and speak the kindest words. I am honored to know you and call you my uwu sister, my main hoe, my whatever. love you forever and ever twink <3

i’m not gonna say i’m thankful we became friends due to mini cuz that will boost her ego! This is so sweet, it was a delight to meet you, you were so nice and sweet (little did I know) panda, you are so amazing, I cherish you! you are so thoughtful and you care about me, you are also a GREAt wing woman.
THIS IS TOO SWEET. I LOVE U
 
  • Love
Reactions: kuro

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
the day I first met you, I was truly blessed. we have became friends kinda through mini, so it was a bit weird, but we became so close after that. you were amazing, kind, caring, and you are so, so beautiful. you have the most beautiful eyes and speak the kindest words. I am honored to know you and call you my uwu sister, my main hoe, my whatever. love you forever and ever twink <3

i’m not gonna say i’m thankful we became friends due to mini cuz that will boost her ego! This is so sweet, it was a delight to meet you, you were so nice and sweet (little did I know) panda, you are so amazing, I cherish you! you are so thoughtful and you care about me, you are also a GREAt wing woman.
THIS IS TOO SWEET. I LOVE U
lolololol, yeah, don't boost that
<3

:nekolove:
stob it TT


:llama_blush:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread