- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
I still prefer the original version but that one isn't bad
that was an attempt to make it sound more English but tbf I prefer the first version of this songthis has got my head bopping !!![]()
![]()
i really like this one too !!
for some reason it lowkey it reminds of a female fronted band from the 70s that i enjoy from time to time /pos
![]()
![]()
I still prefer the original version but that one isn't bad
Is it better than the original version tho?![]()
Holy moly, this song is good! It gives me even Beyond The Black vibes. Of course it's a matter of taste, but for me this is your best song so far!
The original is good too, but I like the stronger Power Metal influences of the new version.Is it better than the original version tho?
and the accent?The original is good too, but I like the stronger Power Metal influences of the new version.
AFAICT it works fine in this song.and the accent?![]()
![]()
well it def worked !!that was an attempt to make it sound more English but tbf I prefer the first version of this song![]()
![]()
Previous version had such a powerful choruswell it def worked !!it does sound more english !!
ooo i bet i couldn't choose if i tried
![]()
regardless both versions are fantastic i bet !!Previous version had such a powerful chorus
I need to get used to this versionregardless both versions are fantastic i bet !!![]()
![]()
it's lovely so i hope you will warm up to it !!I need to get used to this version
it need to be reworked a bit but overall it isn't badit's lovely so i hope you will warm up to it !!![]()
![]()
![]()
not bad at all !!it need to be reworked a bit but overall it isn't bad