Tourney Love Dive vs. I AM vs. Heya (1 Viewer)

Love Dive vs I Am vs Haya. Is I Am still on top?

  • Love Dive

  • I Am

  • Haya


Results are only viewable after voting.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,443
Reactions Received
39,056
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,679
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
if only youtube werent so... good with stats, I could look for myself :llama_blush: but my stats for I AM are falsified anyways, I still used spotifiy back then
I wish youtube kept track of listens. IVE was my 5th most listened to hroup.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread